Throughout our lifetime there are any number of reasons that our teeth lose their white luster and shine. Maybe you were on a certain medicine, drank too much soda or coffee or maybe you are were a smoker, whatever the reason you may have the option to reverse the stains!
Have you been considering whitening your teeth? There are many circumstances when people may want to give their smile a boost. Here are some just to name a few:
- Job interviews Not only will you look your best at your interview you will have that extra boost of confidence that just might help you land that perfect job!
- Life Event There are a number of life events you might consider whitening your teeth for. For example, who wouldn’t want the brightest and whitest teeth for their wedding or graduation day? Why not look your best on such an important day?
- Look Younger As you age teeth naturally become darker and yellowish and lose their bright white luster. If you want to shave some years off your look you may consider tooth whitening.
- Photo session Do you have a family photo session coming up soon? Are you getting headshots for your professional job or modeling career? Look professional have your most beautiful smile captured instead of a dingy white or yellow one.
- Confidence boost Feeling bad about your appearance can take a toll on your self-confidence. Show off your smile again after getting them whitened.
- Smoker If you have stopped smoking and you are ready to remove years of staining consider having your teeth whitened to give yourself a stain-free younger smile.
If you are ready to whiten your teeth be sure to do your research. If you are buying over the counter products or using services other than a dentist office you can run the risk of permanently damaging your teeth. Your dentist will know what products are right for you to avoid damage to your teeth or blisters on your gums.
We would love to assist you at our office and help you reclaim your beautiful smile and self-confidence. Give us a call today and set up your appointment.