Choosing a family and pediatric dentist can be difficult and overwhelming at times. You want to make sure needs and services can be met for each child. Sometimes you may even want to consider a meeting with the office staff before you made a decision. If there are specific thoughts that may concern you, such as a child with special needs or other concerns we would be more than happy to visit with you to make sure the needs for your family are met.
We take pride in our office and services and are not satisfied unless we have exceeded your expectations. There are many reasons families choose us for their dental care but here are some of the top ones:
You are an extension of our family. We want to make sure that you are getting the best care just as we would expect for our own families.
- When you walk into our office you will be greeted with the smell of fresh baked bread that will remind you of grandma’s kitchen and put your mind at ease.
- We make every effort to make the experience fun and enjoyable for them.
- You can tell my staff truly cares about your child’s needs because they will put in the time to make sure they are at ease and comfortable before they begin.
- We specialize in pain free dental services so children don’t have to go through trauma and experience fear or anxiety of the dentist office.
- We are proactive and look ahead to the future and will inform you if we see dental concerns that could possibly arise like overcrowding for example.
- We can help all members of your family so there is no need to run around town to multiple offices.
We don’t want you to just take our word for it. Check out the reviews on our Facebook page and website and see what people have to say. Then give us a call so we can answer any specific questions or visit about any concerns you may have. We would love to serve your whole family and work out scheduling for you so your whole family can be seen in one visit. We can’t wait to hear from you!